The Heritage Society was established in 2003 to recognize an esteemed group of individuals who support the advancement of healthcare services at Baptist Health Floyd with a gift of $5,000 or more to the Floyd Memorial Foundation. These individuals are committed to healthcare excellence and ensuring that quality services are offered to Floyd Memorial patients. Gifts to the Heritage Society help support vital health initiatives, hospital needs and projects at Baptist Health Floyd that are endorsed by the Foundation.
Heritage Society donors can:
- Direct their gift to a certain hospital service line such as Oncology, Cardiology, Women’s Services/Labor & Delivery, Home Health, department of their choice or where the need is greatest
- Heritage Society gifts are fully tax-deductible
- Pledge payments can be spread out over five years
- Heritage Society gifts can support Foundation-sponsored events such as the White Coat Dinner or the Foundation Golf Classic
- Heritage Society gifts can be made in Honor or Memory of an individual or family
- Heritage Society gifts can be made in the form of cash, check, credit card, via payroll deduction or by naming Floyd Memorial Foundation in a will or trust
- Any gift made to the Foundation can be credited towards a Heritage Society pledge
For more information, contact the Foundation office at (812) 949-5519.
The 1953 Society is the Floyd Memorial Foundation’s leadership giving group dedicated to advancing medical excellence through philanthropy. 1953 Society members have bestowed a gift of $25,000 or greater to the Foundation because of their powerful commitment to healthcare. In recognition of their support, donors receive special notifications of and premier seating at Foundation-sponsored events, discounts at the Hospital gift shop and cafeteria, and invitations to special Foundation-sponsored lunches and dinners.
Because Baptist Health Floyd is the only independent hospital in the area, the Hospital plays a vital role of meeting the healthcare needs of the Southern Indiana community. Support received from members of the 1953 Society help the Hospital, through the Foundation, continue to be a leader in the evolving healthcare market by continuing to provide quality and excellent care to all patients served.
Tulips in Bloom Wall
To recognize and honor a new life that is born at the Hospital, parents, family members and friends can purchase a leaf or a flower for the Floyd Memorial Foundation Tulips in Bloom. Named after the Indiana state tree, the tulip tree, leaves and flowers can be engraved with the baby’s name and birthday and brief inscription (as space allows). Proceeds from the Tulips in Bloom will support the needs of Women’s Services and Labor & Delivery.